Home / AMG Stories
Founder and CEO Mobile HoseFixers Gold Coast
At the time I met Jason, I had full-time employment and a start-up business in retailing wholesale furniture. I was looking for help in starting and growing my business, as well as mental growth and resilience. I didn’t have clearly defined goals, no written plan and no concrete vision. I felt I was working lots of hours, but not accomplishing a lot or moving forward. I decided to work with Jason because he has experienced the full cycle of business, from start-up to selling a successful business. I believe it’s always best to learn from someone who has been there and knows what it takes to succeed. I was also very interested in the one- to-one coaching, as there are many coaching programs out there, but not many with genuine personalised training sessions. We’ve been working together now for 7 months and Jason has been there when I’ve needed support and guidance to reset my thinking and keep on going. I remember one time I was in the car out the front of my first customer’s shop, Jason was on the phone just like a coach in a boxing ring corner, giving me words of encouragement to boost my confidence. From then on it became easier. All of it was new to me coming from being an employee— the reality of adjustments with mindset, workload, prioritising and planning were all concepts that had to be redeveloped. Jason helped me worked through it by instilling habitual goal setting and tracking our progress through a systemised approach. With Jason’s guidance we have transformed the business from being a retailer to becoming a distributor, streamlining the sales process dramatically. I now have more free time away from the business, which gets filled by other activities of my own choice, giving me a healthier life-work balance. Guidance keeps you on the right track. As a coach, Jason can step back and review your business from a different perspective than you could when you’re in the thick of running it. From this angle he can let you know where you need to adjust to improve your path to business success. I recommend working with Jason to any respectful business owner that is willing to do what it takes to achieve success, not only business but also their personal life.
With Jason’s guidance and mentoring…
- Vision and Mission – I have a more clarity on my vision – to establish an autonomous and profitable business that provides for our desired lifestyle in the way of freedom with time and finance.
- Goal setting and Tracking – We have established an ongoing systematic goal setting system that easily tracks our progress to keep the fire alive. One of my key goals have recently come into fruition and now I’m able to reduce my other employment to a part-time basis giving more freedom.
- Systems and Operations – There has been so much extensive work on developing our systems and operations that a Business Broker has complemented our business on how professional the system has been set up. We now have a business structure, proper systems and key processes in place and the necessary checklist to ensure completeness.
- Sales and Marketing –Our marketing and sales has evolved into the most simplified, economical and effective process through planned, tested and measured methods. Without Jason’s guidance, we would have wasted so much time and money chasing our tail on ineffective marketing methods. We now have a stand-out sales service for our clients.
- Financials and Cashflow – Our cashflow has now steadied, we are only limited by keeping up with stock due to our increased sales.
- Mindset and Leadership – My mindset has dramatically transformed from an employee to a business owner. Jason supports you through this transition at your time of need. Resilience and focused on solutions. Leading the team through structured business training and methods.
- Team – Our team has evolved to be more efficient in costs and demarcation if duties. Jason provides education and training on how to develop your team to assist in becoming a more effective team along with building growth culture. We now have ongoing training and clearly assigned responsibilities.
- Growth – personal and business growth There has been personal growth and transformational growth. Our procedure for growth is clearly set out and simple.
Owner of Wholesale Flooring Supplies
Director, Cloud 9 Bookkeeping
His knowledge of marketing and ideas that work is invaluable. In times of stress one phone call to Jason makes it all better and I am able to logically move forward with the steps we discuss. He has quadrupled my business’s income in the time we have been working together!
Director, The Hound Hutt
Before Jason’s help I was running the workshop, doing all the repairs and servicing, bookkeeping and dealing with the customers on my own. With Jason’s help, being a business owner is so much simpler. I have put on 2 more full time mechanics, moved to a larger workshop and we are making more profit than ever!
Director / Owner, Trade Mechanical
His support and the ability to contact him with business ideas, gain feedback and input on marketing campaigns and develop strategies to improve my business and marketing is vital. Each session provides me with knowledge, new skills and importantly the confidence in running my own business effectively and efficiently.
Fighting Fit Physiotherapy